A Technical Assistant to join our Calibration department.
Become part of our service department and contribute to ensuring our customer with timely, high quality and satisfaction of service jobs performed by Nordan Marine, to realize our Vision – To be the internationally preferred service supplier on Cargo Handling Systems - “The World’s Best Alternative”.
Nordan Marine is looking for a visionary person who strives for excellence. If you enjoy working with people across different cultures, create synergy among the team members, and are a strong communicator and coordinator, you might be our next Technical Assistant.
You will be a part of an international company with 26 employees, with more to come, as we are growing rapidly. Nordan Marine is a technically and professionally competent company, with extensive knowledge and expertise gained throughout many years in the marine business. We are customer focused, act as a reliable partner and ensure care-free operation at predictable costs, by offering an extensive service portfolio.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create quotes for Spare Parts and Service Estimate
- Supporting the quotation process, order handling and submitting the invoicing documents.
- Ensure that jobs are executed in cooperation with Project Manager.
- Maintain certificate databases.
- Coordinate service jobs and assisting Service Engineers
- Optimize the overall process and workflows.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience from a similar job – Marine spare parts sales is an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge of marine equipment and system.
- Pro-active, motivated, and strong team player.
- Loyal, positive and a good sense of humor.
- Sympathetic and service minded appearance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with C5 and Microsoft Office is an advantage.
- Strong English skills, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in documentation, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- A demanding yet attractive position in a company with global ambitions, orderly conditions, and motivated/experienced colleagues.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Salary and conditions according to qualifications.
- Pension and health insurance
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, if you are interested in the job, please send your application and CV to Project Manager Mr. Christian Kjærsgaard by email: ck@ or call mobile: +45 3018 7048 or +45 9620 0184. nordanmarine.com