Service Engineer for Calibration of measuring equipment on LNG and LPG vessels
Nordan Marine A/S is looking for an Electrical engineer to join our Calibration department.
Become part of our service department and contribute to ensuring our customer with timely, high quality and satisfaction of service jobs performed by Nordan Marine, to realize our Vision – To be the internationally preferred service supplier on Cargo Handling Systems - “The World’s Best Alternative”.
You will be a part of an international company with 26 employees, with more to come, as we are growing rapidly. Nordan Marine is a technically and professionally competent company, with extensive knowledge and expertise gained throughout many years in the marine business. We are customer focused, act as a reliable partner and ensure care-free operation at predictable costs, by offering an extensive service portfolio.
Your main responsibilities:
- Calibration and repair of Cargo plant instrumentation, such as Level gauges, pressure and temperature gauges/transmitters, gas detection and alarms systems on gas carriers.
- Troubleshooting on Cargo Measuring Equipment
- Participate in overhauling of cargo Deepwell pumps and safety relief valves in corporation with one of our experienced service engineers.
The usual length of each job is between 1 to 3 weeks and are normally carried out by 1 to 2 service engineers. All service jobs take place either while sailing or during vessels dry-dock in all parts of the world. We expected travel activity 160 days annually.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Electrical Engineer in the fields as marine engineer, electrician, automation engineer or equivalent.
- Experience from a similar job - maritime industry is an advantage.
- Responsible and trustworthy towards customers and colleagues.
- Pro-active, motivated, and strong team player.
- Loyal, positive and a good sense of humor.
- Sympathetic and service minded appearance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge from LPG/LNG gas carriers is preferred.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Strong English skills, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in documentation, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- A demanding yet attractive position in a company with global ambitions, orderly conditions, and motivated/experienced colleagues.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Salary and conditions according to qualifications.
Nordan Marine A/S is a growth orientated international marine company, who develops service and repair solutions to owners and managers of LPG and LNG vessels in the field of Deep Well Cargo Pumps, Safety Relief Valves, Cargo Cooling Compressors and Calibration of Gas equipment.
Our customers are ship-owners and ship-management companies world-wide.
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, if you are interested in the job, please send your application and CV to Project Manager Mr. Christian Kjærsgaard by email: ck@ or call mobile: +45 3018 7048 or +45 9840 nordanmarine.com