A marketing coordinator to join our Marketing department.
Nordan Marine is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team and assist our Marketing Manager in developing our marketing efforts. Are you a passionate and visionary person who strives for excellence. If you enjoy working with people across different cultures, create synergy among the team members, and are a strong communicator and coordinator, you might be our next Marketing Coordinator.
Nordan Marine A/S is a growth orientated international marine company, who develops service and repair solutions to owners and managers of LPG and LNG vessels World-wide. We strive to grow even more and continue to be the internationally preferred service supplier on Cargo Handling Systems - “The World’s Best Alternative”.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for maintenance and updating many different ongoing online and offline marketing materials.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintenance and updating customer and reference database.
- Maintenance, updating and development of social media, including LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Website management including SEO, keywords, landings pages – ensure Nordan Marine will have high hit rate.
- Responsible for photo/video for website and other SoMe.
- Text production – Service and Product description
- Diverse ad-hoc tasks within administration and marketing dept.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant education background within marketing or communication.
- Have experience in B2B market and good knowledge of online marketing, which can ensure Nordan Marine more visible via digital platform.
- Flair for the graphic. Preferably experience with the use of the Adobe package such as Photoshop, illustration, and InDesign.
- Creative and positive approach to things, ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- You are driven, self-motivated, and see solutions rather than problems.
- Easy and willing to learn new things.
- Works independently, purposefully, and responsibly.
- You have strong communication skills – both verbally and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with managing CRM is a plus
- Experience with video, animation and 3D drawings will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
To succeed in this position, you need to be an energetic and proactive person who fully takes the responsibility to reach agreed deadlines on agreed projects and campaigns. You are a high performer, a strong networker and possess solid coordination and planning skills. Furthermore, you are accountable, open-minded and ready for changes.
- A demanding yet attractive position in a company with global ambitions, orderly conditions, and motivated/experienced colleagues.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Salary and conditions according to qualifications.
- Pension and health insurance
We will be inviting for interviews continuously, if you are interested in the job, please send your application and CV to Marketing Manager Mrs. Yang Pedersen by email: yp@ or phone +45 9840 2448, or Managing Director Mr. Kent M. Krogh by email: firstname.lastname@example.org